Everyday I fall more in love with her || Interracial Online Dating Sites

My wife and I had our first date on July 4th. We talked so long in the lobby we missed the movie and had to go back the next night to see it( the last transformers movie). Over the next 6 months we became friends, seeing each other through personal challenges and how we choose to get through them. 

My wife has Lupus, scarring alopecia and other health issues. I learned about Lupus as were friends, I googled it..Lol. Which meant a lot to her. I week I asked her if she would accompany me to my company Christmas party. That was on a Wednesday the party was that Friday. She agreed, I picked her up that night, I brought her roses. I could hear her daughter in the background saying just friends huh mom..Lol. I hadn't met her yet, she is extremely protective over introducing a man to her. 

That was December 19, she stayed that weekend with me. I woke up December 21 to her looking at me and saying I don't think you should see other people anymore. We officially became boyfriend and girlfriend. I told her I had fallen in love with her on December 24th. With a month we were planning a wedding. She got bad news one day about her health. So I got a surprise for her when she came home. It was a little and a big optimus prime transformer figure. The small one was to carry with her, to remind her that I was always with her, even when I'm not by her side. 

My wife and I have been married over a year now. Everyday I fall more in love with her.

Thanks
Justin and Dakita Gaspaire

Comments

Popular Posts