My Love You are Perfect For Me | Interracial Couple | Interracial Dating Sites

My Love You are Perfect For Me | Interracial Couple: Interracial Couple Success Story







2 years ago I married the most amazing man I've ever known. How do I say
this in a nice, inoffensive way🤔 Meh, I don't care. I feel fortunate
that I've had the unfortunate experiences with men my entire life that
have led me to be so aware of what a #realman
is and should be. And I feel even more secure knowing that my son will
grow to be an amazing man as well bc of the guidance he will get from my
husband. I didn't choose you @jamesleesmith1983 you were chosen for me.
You came to me in just the right time and not a day goes by that I
don't realize that and appreciate you for all that you are and all that
you do; for me, for our kids; for anyone you encounter. I know they say
no one is perfect but you, my love, are perfect for me. #hubby #anniversary #interracialcouple #2yearsandcounting #marriage #mixedbabies #realman

By Stevie Smith @steviewillsmith

Sign Up Now to Meet singles!!!
http://interracial-dating-sites.com

Comments

Popular Posts